Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1:02 AM - To New Beginings

To New Beginings


The life I had was good on days but mostly it was as bad has never I care to speak of.  My life now is good most days and the is so much better than it used to be and it all happened when I had a new begining. Well, let me explan. You see I was in a relationship that was bad for both of us. I got three of the best kids ever form it but still. I hope that you don't think ill of me, but the truth is the truth. Anyway, the new begining. You see I got up one day and looked at the sun and said to myself I can be happy maybe not today, but one day. So, got off my big butt and started on my new life and that was the begining. It has not been that long since that day, it feels like a lifetime ago. Now I have so many blessing they are hard to count. I hope you who read this know that I am greatiful for all that has been giving to me and the many things and people in my life.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment