Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10:56 AM - The changes that come in time

The Changes


 


The changes that come in time


That come from wisdom that only from expression


It is sad that the heart must be broken before it can heal


The soul put in darkiness before the light can be seen


The pain is so great that cring can't even relief the acking


 


I had to to go though the debths of Hell to find the Light of Goodiness


The happiness in my life is greater because of the sarrow of that I had to indure


I have find my light, my joy, my reason for living and the funny thing is


 


IT WAS ME ALL ALONG


It was not my children although they are the reason for the the greatest joy I have ever felt...... Being a Mom


It is not my family....... although they make life very interesting


It is not the the man I love..... although he brings me many happiness and joys I have never known


 


But, just me


You would think it would take more I am not that special


Nothing that talented about me


I am just a girl in a woman's body


I have a damaged heart, but it is healing


I have little trust, but is growing


I have little hope, but the light is guiding me


I will go far


I will be the woman I was supposed to be


 

No comments:

Post a Comment