Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10:57 PM - So This Is Life

I was just sitting here thinking of all the things that enrich my day to day.


My children are the sun, the moon, and the stars. The very reason for the light in my day and the dreams of my nights.


My mother is the guidince that I seek when it becomes to foggy to see and to hard to think.


My boyfriend is the warmth I need when the world is to cold for even me. He is the kindness I don't always have and the serenity that I know I lack.


My brothers and sisters remind me of when I was young when I thought as long as they were safe and happy my world was complete.


Friends are are the confussing and wierd things that happen that make life interesting....... to say the least.


My job though very trying at time is truely one of the places I can feel at home. The people there are my family now.


My happiness is in the things above and so much more there are many things I am said about, but just look at all that I  have to make me smile what more will do I need.


And for all of this I can think the One Person who never will  let me fall...... My Lord on High, His Son and the Holy Spirit.


So, I think you in all your forms and your likiness Dear God and I think your son for is Love for me, and i think you for all I am blessed with the painfull, the joy, the sad, the good and the bad. I know I am who I am because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment